Are you a farmer looking for farm work?
If you’ve ever wanted to be a part of a great farm with a great crew and great equipment, BDFC may be the perfect place for you! Every now and then, we look to add another farmer to our A-team. Read on to discover open employment opportunities.
APPLICATIONS ARE CURRENTLY OPEN FOR SPRING 2022.
DOWNLOAD THE APPLICATION HERE: BDFC Application for Employment
Here are a few of the qualities we admire in our crew members:
- Capable of being a committed and responsible team member.
- Respect for fellow employees and management.
- Ability to listen and follow directions.
- Willingness to work until the job is done.
- Good habits regarding the care and upkeep of equipment and tools.
- A good sense of humor.
- A passion for farming.
There are many benefits provided to members of the BDFC elite:
- Full-time and part-time employment.
- Internship opportunities.
- Competitive pay.
- New and top-of-the-line equipment.
- Chance to work with a great team.
Things a harvest crew member should know:
- Harvest generally lasts from mid-September to early November.
- During the busiest part of the season, work can last from 7am-9pm, Mon-Sat. Exact hours and working days depend on weather and progress.
- Every day, we depart from and return to the shop at our home base in Jesup, IA.
- Time is recorded hourly. All employees check in/out via computer from the shop.
- Pay is administered weekly.
Interested in becoming part of the crew? Follow us on Facebook and check back here to keep an eye out for employment opportunities!
1. Download the BDFC Application for Employment.
2. Fill out the application form. Then either,
– Fill it out electronically, print it, and sign it.
– OR Print it, fill it out by hand, and sign it.
3. Return the form using one of the following methods:
– Scan the printed form and send it to email@example.com
– OR Mail the completed paper form to Luke Gosse, 11607 Rickard Rd., Jesup, IA 50648